State Bar of California News Release For Immediate Release: Oct. 2, 2017 State Bar Prepares to Implement Historic Reforms Following Gov. Brown Signature on the Agency’s Annual Fee Bill On October 2, 2017, Gov. Jerry Brown signed SB 36 into
- Cal State Bar Prepares to Implement Historic Reforms Following Gov. Brown Signature on the Agency’s Annual Fee Bill
- Comment Period Ends May 22, 2017 For Petition to Amend Arizona Supreme Court Rule 32
- House Bill 2295 – FACT SHEET
- State Bar of Arizona Cost to Practice Comparison.
- REP. KERN CALLS FOR SEPARATING STATE BAR’S REGULATORY AND TRADE ASSOCIATION FUNCTIONS TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC.
- Coerced membership violates the Constitutional rights to free speech and free association. on
- HB 2221 Falls Short. Proponents vow renewed campaign next legislative session. on
- Rebutting the State Bar of Arizona about HB 2221. on
- Refuting the Bar’s misinformation about consumer protection and HB2221. on
- WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO? AND WHO SPENDS IT? on