As posted here in January, the Goldwater Institute filed a petition asking the Arizona Supreme Court to amend its Rules 32(c) and (d) so as to split the functions of the State Bar of Arizona into two distinct subsets, a
- Comment Period Ends May 22, 2017 For Petition to Amend Arizona Supreme Court Rule 32
- House Bill 2295 – FACT SHEET
- State Bar of Arizona Cost to Practice Comparison.
- REP. KERN CALLS FOR SEPARATING STATE BAR’S REGULATORY AND TRADE ASSOCIATION FUNCTIONS TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC.
- The fight resumes for lawyer regulation reform in Arizona.
- HB 2221 Falls Short. Proponents vow renewed campaign next legislative session. on
- Rebutting the State Bar of Arizona about HB 2221. on
- Refuting the Bar’s misinformation about consumer protection and HB2221. on
- WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO? AND WHO SPENDS IT? on
- Arizona Bar still doesn’t get it. It again misconstrues what this is about. on