House Bill 2295 Also see Goldwater Institute HB 2295 Bullet Points What it does Separates the regulatory functions from the trade association purposes of the State Bar of Arizona; And thereby eliminates the longstanding regulator/trade association conflict of interest
- Cal State Bar Prepares to Implement Historic Reforms Following Gov. Brown Signature on the Agency’s Annual Fee Bill
- Comment Period Ends May 22, 2017 For Petition to Amend Arizona Supreme Court Rule 32
- House Bill 2295 – FACT SHEET
- State Bar of Arizona Cost to Practice Comparison.
- REP. KERN CALLS FOR SEPARATING STATE BAR’S REGULATORY AND TRADE ASSOCIATION FUNCTIONS TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC.
- Coerced membership violates the Constitutional rights to free speech and free association. on
- HB 2221 Falls Short. Proponents vow renewed campaign next legislative session. on
- Rebutting the State Bar of Arizona about HB 2221. on
- Refuting the Bar’s misinformation about consumer protection and HB2221. on
- WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO? AND WHO SPENDS IT? on