Having suffered a near-loss at the Arizona Legislature this term, the State Bar of Arizona now says it plans to inoculate itself from “hostile legislation” — by working to “be even more open and transparent.” But the extent of that effort
- Comment Period Ends May 22, 2017 For Petition to Amend Arizona Supreme Court Rule 32
- House Bill 2295 – FACT SHEET
- State Bar of Arizona Cost to Practice Comparison.
- REP. KERN CALLS FOR SEPARATING STATE BAR’S REGULATORY AND TRADE ASSOCIATION FUNCTIONS TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC.
- The fight resumes for lawyer regulation reform in Arizona.
- Coerced membership violates the Constitutional rights to free speech and free association. on
- HB 2221 Falls Short. Proponents vow renewed campaign next legislative session. on
- Rebutting the State Bar of Arizona about HB 2221. on
- Refuting the Bar’s misinformation about consumer protection and HB2221. on
- WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO? AND WHO SPENDS IT? on