Right now, the State Bar of Arizona can spend attorneys’ mandatory dues on anything it wants to so long as the expenditure is related to improving the practice of law through the regulation of attorneys. That could mean lobbying, advertising
- Cal State Bar Prepares to Implement Historic Reforms Following Gov. Brown Signature on the Agency’s Annual Fee Bill
- Comment Period Ends May 22, 2017 For Petition to Amend Arizona Supreme Court Rule 32
- House Bill 2295 – FACT SHEET
- State Bar of Arizona Cost to Practice Comparison.
- REP. KERN CALLS FOR SEPARATING STATE BAR’S REGULATORY AND TRADE ASSOCIATION FUNCTIONS TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC.
- Coerced membership violates the Constitutional rights to free speech and free association. on
- HB 2221 Falls Short. Proponents vow renewed campaign next legislative session. on
- Rebutting the State Bar of Arizona about HB 2221. on
- Refuting the Bar’s misinformation about consumer protection and HB2221. on
- WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO? AND WHO SPENDS IT? on